Re: [art_education] dyed rice mosaics -how about mat board?

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      These are amazing-every one. Are these high school students? I'm spellbound
      and wish I could get my middleschoolers to do work like that.
      Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        I saw some rice mosaics at a high school art fair and they were
        goregous..I should have found out name of teacher and contacted
        her..never did.

        I know you use food coloring and a small amount of alcohol to die
        rice but am not sure what the best adhesive would be...would plain
        old elmers glue work, or rubber cement (would like to avoid the
        fumes...)
        Lillis