Re: [art_education] swimsuit torsos

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      That really sounds fascinating. I can think of a dozen things to do with them. What do you have planned?
      I have done a project where my middle school students traced each other on kraft paper and then selceted a hero and dressed themselves(on paper) and painted themselves into that peronality. It was lots of fun and a way to take a kindergarten projec and make it grow up.
      Renah Bell