Hispanic Heritage Month -Sept 15 -Oct 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:46 AM
      Hispanic Heritage Month - September 15 through October 15

      I have lots and lots of resources stock piled for Hispanic Heritage Month:
      http://edsitement.neh.gov/monthly_feature.asp?ID=31

      If anyone wants my links - email me off list....If you want to use them with
      your students online - let me now as soon as possible so I can get the page
      done in time. This is what I have online so far:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm

      I have the resourses - now what gets added to the site will depend on your
      needs. I do need to know more than a day in advance if you want to use them
      with students. If you just want them online so you personally can use them -
      that is much
      easier to do.

      I had a lot of fun collecting new things to add to the site - now they are
      already to go for you when your need comes up.
      I have already been able to forward many to folks who have asked.

      Enjoying my Monday!