Re: See The World! AWESOME website!

  • anthony and teresa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Thank you for the link ...what lovely mosaic pictures... :tressa

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Decker" <JDecker@w...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Friends in Art Education,
      >
      > Sharon just posted this site to ArtsEdNet and it is just amazing!
      > People and Places of the World:
      > http://www.galenfrysinger.com/index.htm
      > See Sharon's post for more information.
      >
      > Sharon, please continue sharing great sites. I'll be linking this
      one up soon. It is Incredible!

      > Super Saturday!
      >
      > Judy Decker

      and examples of molas. Wow, what an amazing resource, in that I
      found much, much more than I bargained for!

      > The web author has traveled the world and has taken
      breathtakingly beautiful pictures of the people, art, and landscapes
      of the places he's been. As an added bonus, he says that people are
      quite welcomed to use his images, as long as they give him credit!!