Thanks, Judy and everyone who has contributed!

  • Lynn Pass
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      --Just a note to say that as a high school art teacher in the
      Portland, Oregon area I really appreciate all of the information
      on this website from all of you who have contributed.
      Judy, your work is phenomenal!  I am curious...is this a
      VOLUNTEER position for you?!  If so, you are a saint!  I think
      this year I'll put in a word or two as well and not just have
      the benefit of reading about what everyone else is doing!
      Thanks, everyone!
      Lynn Pass
      Art Instructor
      West Linn High School