kindergarten art book photos

  • theresagillespie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      I've posted photos of my kindergarten art books. I keep the student's
      artwork throughout the year and put them together into a book that
      they take home at the end of the year. The parents love it and it
      shows what the students have learned that year. The art also has a
      better chance of making it home in one piece.

      I've done this for many years now, but I do think the original idea
      came from the Kinderart site. I would be glad to share the lessons.

      I do have a need - perhaps someone can help. I'm looking for the
      little pins that say "ya gotta have art!". Does anyone know where I
      can get them?
      Thanks!
      Theresa
    • Holly Kincaid
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        No. 521 | NAEA Lapel Pin

        Small gold rectangular pin (1/4" x 1/2"). Raised polished border and
        raised polished "NAEA" in center. Monies received are donated to the
        National Art Education Foundation.

        Price: $15.00

        http://www.naea-reston.org/imprintedproducts.html

        1960s Slogan Pinback you gotta have ART
        1.5" celluloid pinback.
        prev | next

        Price
        $6.75 (Shipping included

        http://www.catgen.com/bandl/EN/100021615.html

        Holly Bess Kincaid
        Art Lady
        Robinson Elementary
        hkincaid@...

        "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once
        we grow up. "
        Pablo Picasso