Re: [art_education] Ten Biggest Classroom Management Mistakes Made by Teachers

  • Shelly Gordon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi Jen

      I didn't mention in my previous email that I am a ESFP.

      Shelly from "upstate NY", hehe

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007
        I am INFP.
        --anna in south dakota sorely lacking in snow.

        ________________________________

        I've seen this test before. Took it many times and always come out as an INFP. I'm also curious to see what other art teachers and artists come up with for results! :-)_

        Jen M in northern NY

        Very good site. I also highly recommend taking the Paragon Learning Style test. This was the first time in my 40 some years that anyone has profiled me EXACTLY. It would be interesting to find if there was a pattern in art teachers/artists and their learning styles, or are they all over the board like students.

        Don Hoffmann - INTJ

        This link was shared in Riverdeep Newsletter.

        Ten Biggest Classroom Management Mistakes Made by Teachers
        http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/jshindl/cm/Ten%20Biggest%20Mistakes%20Made%20by%20Teachers%209-04b.htm <http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/jshindl/cm/Ten%20Biggest%20Mistakes%20Made%20by%20Teachers%209-04b.htm>

        or tiny URL
        http://tinyurl.com/yllu29 <http://tinyurl.com/yllu29>

        Page is by John Shindler, California State University, Los Angeles.

        A list of teaching "mistakes", which includes resources for
        positive models.

        Ken Rohrer - you might want to add this link to Teacher's Toolbox.

        Riverdeep SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
        The Classroom Flyer is a free educational email newsletter
        provided by Riverdeep. You can subscribe, change your subscription
        preferences, or change your email address HERE:
        http://rivapprod2.riverdeep.net/pls/portal/url/page/RVDP_CF/CFSC <http://rivapprod2.riverdeep.net/pls/portal/url/page/RVDP_CF/CFSC>

      • Jen Millward
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007

          Ha! Sounds like a sports channel!

          Jen, from green and 50-degree weather in crazy Northern NY

        • bauers@harrisburg.k12.mo.us
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007
            >I took this test in high school and I was an INFP. Just took it again
            and am still an INFP.

            Susan in MO

            I've seen this test before. Took it many times and always come out as an
            > INFP. I'm also curious to see what other art teachers and artists come up
            > with for results! J_
            >

            > Jen M in northern NY

          • julie t.
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2007
              XNFP for me

              i'm in the middle of an I and an E...I by nature and E by life lessons

              :-) julie t.

              ‹(•¿•)›

            • aj4art
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 9, 2007
                I, too thought this was pretty accurate. I'm an INFP as well!