Dover Design Sampler

  • meidelkneidel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Greetings all--
      I signed up a while ago for the dover design sampler at
      www.doverpublications.com It's emailed automatically weekly. This
      week there is a "coloring page" of a painting by Morisot. I used
      one of these (Picasso's "Three Musicians")a few weeks ago in class.
      I gave it to three students who finished their projects before the
      rest of the class. They colored them in, and for the next class I
      showed them Picasso's version for comparison. One of the students had
      rendered the picture in different shades of red--it looked really
      interesting--and we talked about Picasso's blue period. It worked out
      very well; it's a good little project to have as an extra.
      Dodi