Re: [art_education] Re: Artist's Thumb

  • Ann Carolan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      > I have "trigger finger" where at night, the middle finger stiffens up
      and I can'tbend it. The orthopedic surgeon told me it may require an
      operation to loosen the shaft and restore mobility. it feels a little
      better as the day progresses but gets quite stiff and swollen at night
      and "sticks" if it bends too much. I think it's related also to my stiff
      arm and shoulder. wahhh wahhh.
      ac

      I recently had something similar happen, but chalked it up to a case