May 2007 Be a Peaceful Year

  • durk0001art
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      May Peace RULE in 2007. I completed my artwork project(My artwork in
      all 50 States). All artwork listed on my yahoo website,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/durkART0001/. Pics in Photo Section.
      I'll update my durkART.com site within a week - a bought a mac still
      working with it to do updates on the site. I Finally have my new
      Mini Cooper. ( THE other one I had, got ruined by an idiot going
      through a red light.) I Love the car - it's cool blue in color. With
      gas prices and the environment, Why would anyone drive a gas guzzler?
      Bought it from Downtown Orlando MINI. Here's a GREAT site Florida
      Artist group and my site,
      http://www.artistsregistry.com/catalog/premium_artists.php?mid=1335
      May 2007 bring peace and contentment to ALL ..: )