President Ford...

  • L. Deis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Although it's still winter break for most, with the recent death of
      former US President Gerald Ford, I'd like to incorporate him as part
      of an elem level when classes return on Tuesday (for me anyway)

      Does anyone know off hand if Pres Ford liked art? If there was an art
      movement or a particular artist? So far I've only read of people
      chosen to make art of him.

      I'm actually a pre student teacher at the elem level and can't
      remember history in general for the life of me.

      Thanks,
      Lauren