Photos Uploaded Clay Project

  • wanda smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006
      I uploaded photos of some my Art 1 (9th grade)students clay projects.
      They are in the Lakeside Students folder. I used lesson plan 17 from
      the Amaco site: Mi Casa es Tu Casa: A lesson in Creating Small,
      Animated Houses With Amaco® Clay. Some students chose to make teapots,
      birdhouses or cookie jars instead of the "FUNNY" houses. Take a look
      and enjoy. Wanda