L&L Kilns

  • Bonnie Muir
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
      It actually is being delivered TODAY, so I haven't
      used it yet.
      I got a really good deal on it when I bought it
      through Sheffield Pottery... a local place in Western
      Massachusetts. They recommended it and I totally value
      their opinion. They've never steared me wrong before.

      Here is L & L's website. I got the Easy Fire Kiln and
      VentSure ventilation systerm.
      http://www.hotkilns.com/

      Good LUCK! ~Bonnie in Hopkinton, MA