Re: [art_education] Re: Chihuly Dick Blick Lesson

  • MaryAnn Faubion Kohl
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 5, 2006
      Re: [art_education] Re: Chihuly Dick Blick Lesson Just call Dick Blick’s company on the phone and let them know the problem. I’m sure they’ll fix it and send you a new product to replace the wasted one. Maybe they don’t eve k now something is wrong....

      On  12/5/06 5:42 AM,  Ken Rohrer  kenroar@...  emailed:

      Grace,

      You might post your question in our forums. An
      employee of Dick Blick is a member and might read it.

      Ken

      Re: Chihuly Dick Blick Lesson
      Posted by: "Grace Hall" hallg@... <mailto:hallg%40wilkes.k12.nc.us>
      Mon Dec 4, 2006 7:41 am (PST)

      I bought the supplies just to experiment with but
      they're still in the box. I just haven't had the time
      to try it out. Please post the information again if
      Dick Blick has a solution to the problem because I
      don't want to give up hope!

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com