art report cards- what do you grade?

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi All,
      My district is revamping elementary report cards for next year. Right now the special area
      report card's art section has an overall grade, skill level and effort grade along with a
      comment area. Grading is NI, S, and O for outstanding. I tend to give lots of S+ and Os;
      S- is rare and NI never happens, I take care of things in the comments. Does anyone have
      a simple, good report card? I am leaning toward pass fail with comment, but I don't think
      that will fly with the committee. Thanks for any help with this, ALi Benton, Northern NY