research survey for high school art instructors

  • Brian Chichester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Greetings,
      Attached to this message is a survey for research I am conducting on high school art instructors and their use of technology for introductory level art courses. Please read the attached consent letter consent letter and participate in the survey.
      Your participation will be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Brian Chichester
      MHS Art Instructor