Metal embossing

  • Kris Fontes
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 2, 2006
      Take a look at the metal etching of Linda Wood's students  at http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Linda-jewelry.htm I have done this with my middle school students and the work they produce is awesome.
      Kris Fontes
      Northwest Pa

    • kamla ravikumar
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2006
        Hi,

        Where can I get more information about a simple project in metal embossing for students?
        I can sourse the materials but I need a step-by-step method for a simple lesson.

        Thanks,
        Kamla

      • kamla ravikumar
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 3, 2006
          Thanks for the link to the metal embossing lesson.It was useful information.

          Kamla