Re: [art_education] God's Eyes

  • Susan Michael
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2006
      Yes, I second that the guys got into this as much if not more than the girls in my group. - I did a God's Eye project using variegated embroidery floss and bamboo skewers. First break off the pointed tip .For small God's Eyes snip the skewers in half. Rub all the ends of the skewers on scrap cardboard to dull. You could prep the project by gluing the sticks together. Variegated yarn works well for larger God's eyes using unbroken skewers. Experimenting with different wrap arounds and changing directions is fun too!  Susan