Mona Claus

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      The Incredible Art Department is now offering Christmas sweatshirts
      and jackets for art teachers. They feature Mona Lisa dressed up as
      Santa Claus and the phrase, "Art Teachers Are Jollier" on the backs.
      You can get yours at:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/shirtstore.html

      Happy Holidays!
      Ken Rohrer
    • Holly Kincaid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
        I love the design... I thought I would send you a little image that you
        inspired me to do from seeing your MONA..... Vangogh with one ear muff!

        Holly Bess Kincaid
        Art Lady
        Robinson Elementary
        hkincaid@...

        "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once
        we grow up. "
        Pablo Picasso
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
          Holly,

          I don't see an attachment with your image. Are you
          sending it to me by e-mail?

          Ken

          -------------------

          Re: Mona Claus
          Posted by: "Holly Kincaid" hkincaid@...
          Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:44 pm (PST)
          I love the design... I thought I would send you a
          little image that you
          inspired me to do from seeing your MONA..... Vangogh
          with one ear muff!

          Holly Bess Kincaid
          Art Lady
          Robinson Elementary
          hkincaid@ccsid. net

          -------------------

          Mona Claus
          Posted by: "Ken" kenroar@... kenroar
          Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:25 pm (PST)
          The Incredible Art Department is now offering
          Christmas sweatshirts
          and jackets for art teachers. They feature Mona Lisa
          dressed up as
          Santa Claus and the phrase, "Art Teachers Are Jollier"
          on the backs.
          You can get yours at:

          http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/
          shirtstore.html