Re: Water picture

  • paplinda
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      It looks to me like someone is getting water poured on his/her head.
      Probably a story they all know. Why not ask them to dictate the story
      for it? That way you'll have an artist's statement and will learn the
      secret.

      It is a remarkable drawing!

      Linda

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MaryAnn Faubion Kohl