snow day

  • Sheba
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
      we have been out of school the past 2 days due to snow so my kid (who
      is also in my art class) has been working on his animations... I
      posted them in my blog...

      http://thevirtualclassroom.blogspot.com/

      Sheba~Cynthia Artist/ Educator "multi-faceted creative visionary"
      Middle School 6-8 Art and Technology Washington State
      The ART Site
      http://www.sheba-kitty-productions.com/
      The School Site
      http://thevirtualclassroom.org/
    • dsrtist@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006

        From: Darrell Ross
                 http://www.geocities.com/darrellsross

        I have a sight for which you might be interested in. This sight offers two projects for the Holiday Seasonn.

        One is a project for Xmas ornaments made out of paper for trees, decorations etc.
        And the other is for Lights or lanterns simplified from my designs.

        I think your students will enjoy them.

        Darrell