Re:Help...Winter Snowmen

  • Kieren Dutcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
      With my middle school kids we cut big 'snowflakes' out of black construction paper, and cover the holes with colored tissue paper, glued on the back. Then we hang them in the school windows , they look like stained glass windows , it's a great radial symmetry lesson, and they are gorgeous!! The kids love an 'easy' lesson at this time of year when life gets a little crazy.