winter projects

  • michelle yates
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      I always let my kids work in groups of four. We
      brainstorm as a whole classroom as to what kind of
      winter posters would be fun to make and then each
      group comes up with their own ideas that they paint as
      a group project (on butcher paper) We use liquid
      tempra with dry detergent soap (it gives the tempra) a
      kind of fresco quality. They have to learn so much by
      cooperating with each other and listening to each
      other's ideas. It is fun to see them work it out and
      lot's of fun to see all the different posters hung in
      the hallways. I even let my kindergartens work this
      way together.

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited