Art Teacher Technology Survey

  • vickie ahearn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I am an art teacher from Long Island, NY.  I am looking for art teachers to
      participate in a quick, anonymous 10 question survey.  The purpose of
      the survey is to see how art teachers are using technology, what technology
      they use in the classsroom, how often, and what they use now compared to 3 years ago.  The
      survey results will be used for a research paper that I am doing for a
      class.

      Please use the survey that corresponds to the grade level that you teach.

      Elementary Art Teachers
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=266992935777
      Middle School Art Teachers  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=992412935820
      Secondary School Art Teachers