Member Question

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      I was looking over the latest stats for IAD and I was surprised to see
      that there are now more people accessing IAD from their cell phones.
      Another odd operating system was a Playstation. Apparently people are
      surfing the internet on Playstations.

      This question is for those of you who are using your cell phones or
      Playstations to access IAD. How is the browsing experience? I would
      assume that you have to do a lot of scrolling on each page to view it
      on a cell phone. If there are enough of you, perhaps we can create a
      few pages geared to cell phones.

      Ken