Is this good enough?

  • pent19
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      enough?" I teach intro art (studio art) which is required to graduate,
      many students need reassurance and often ask this, I respond to this
      as "good enough?! which you meant to say is Ms. S. what is your opinion
      on this? What do you think so far? not is this good enough can i be
      done?" My #1 culprit of this has now rephrased his question (much more
      positive i think, and now he catches other students saying it.) It has
      rubbed off on students who stop mid-sentence to rephrase their
      questions, they now ask of my opinion, instead of permision to be done
      with their projects!
      Michele NY