Re: [art_education] What is your schedule like for Art class? 2nd ques tion,

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      We must have a hundred (ok exaggerating -- a little!) different
      schedules. For example, when we have a morning assembly. They cut
      each class a few minutes so we go from 43 minutes to 37 (CORE classes
      from 58 to 54)! A differnet one for PM assemble, a differnt one for
      the 1st two week, different one for on and on! They try to be mindful
      of our situations, but sometimes forget that one missed day impacts us
      more as we don't have students all year, less time per day, etc. Many
      times for field trips, etc, they just miss our class. Sometimes
      one "house" will go and not the other, so we only have just some
      students.......

      flexibility is the key I guess :-)
      creatively, Linda in Oregon