Pirates Unit Plan for sharing - from Ainsley Burdell

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Dear Elementary Art Teachers,

      Ainsley Burdell submitted a unit plan on Pirates. I have added it to
      the Files section of the list. Look in Files - Lesson Plan folder.
      Ainsley is doing this unit with year 2,3 and 4 students (primary
      level). Students are really enjoying it!

      To access the files - go to:
      Sign in with Yahoo ID.

      Judy Decker

      From Ainsley:

      I am currently doing a pirate unit with Years 2, 3 and 4 using a
      combination of visual arts and drama. The students are really
      enjoying the unit and are highly motivated by the dramatic play and
      making flags, hats, maps and so on. Especially the boys, dare I say.