painting on windows

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Here is a post that came across the Getty list, today. I didn't save the
      other recommendations (they were last week sometime)

      From: "kcaraway" <kcaraway@...>
      To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"

      > I just finished paintings on a couple of large mirrors with paint made for
      > glass. It's called PermEnamel, made by Delta. I really liked the way it
      > handled, and it has a nice luster to it.

      From Judy Nagel (retired from Sax):

      FYI You can find Perm Enamel on page 371 in the Sax catalog. I can also
      endorse this product. I have used it with great success!
      Judy Nagel
      Sax Arts & Crafts
      jdnag@...

      Judy Decker - Ohio