Re: window painting paint

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2003
      Jen,
      While a teenager I won a window painting contest with
      a Christmas theme. All I used was thick tempera
      paints.

      Also, acrylic paints will easily come off windows with
      a putty knife or scraper.
      Ken

      Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:10:29 EDT
      From: acesaint@...
      Subject: window painting paint

      Hello. Does anyone know where to find good quality
      window paint to
      decorate
      windows? I need rich color that won't smudge, but can
      be removed
      easily at
      the end of the school year. I've searched everywhere
      but can't find
      where or
      even what it's called. thanks! Jen

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com