Re: Kinko's acting like copyright agents, too?

  • Anne Rose-Phillips
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
      Regarding Kinko's (I used to work there years ago beofre they went
      corporate & at that time they had recently survived losing a big
      lawsuit from textbook companies, so that sent them down a very strict
      copyright path...) but it sounds extreme now.

      My best suggestion is to use the do-it-yourself (self-serve) machines
      & then the employees don't have to pay attention to what you are
      doing. Don't know if that would still work, but it's probably worth a
      try if there aren't other printing alternatives.

      Anne in Oregon