project idea

  • tycast
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2005
      Hi all,
         I have this idea to use plastic 6 pack drink holders to hang mobiles. We are going to start our unit on color and I thought it would be neat to fill in the  6 holes with tissue paper. I wanted to mix the primary colors to make secondary colors but haven't come up with a way to do this with tissue paper. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be tissue paper; any way to mix colors and then put in the holes would work. Thanks in advance.
      Emily
    • Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Overlay two primary colors and wet them where you want the colors to blend. Unless the tissue paper has some special anti running property it should give you your secondary color. Let it dry and use in your holes.

        renah
           I have this idea to use plastic 6 pack drink holders to hang mobiles. We are going to start our unit on color and I thought it would be neat to fill in the  6 holes with tissue paper. I wanted to mix the primary colors to make secondary colors but haven't come up with a way to do this with tissue paper. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be tissue paper; any way to mix colors and then put in the holes would work. Thanks in advance.
        Emily
      • aliteachesart
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          What about using colored celophane? Ali