Looking for good FREE web templates

  • sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi there all...my name is Sarah and I am a student currently taking a
      Instructional Technology Course. Right now we are working on
      developing our own website on FrontPage. I am looking for some good
      art-themed FREE templates for this but I'm having trouble actually
      finding some that are free! Can anyone recommend anything good?

      I appreciate it (^_^)
    • Paul Joseph Schleitwiler, FCM
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "sarah" <willow_starmoon@...> wrote:
        "Hi there all...my name is Sarah and I am a student currently taking a
        Instructional Technology Course. Right now we are working on
        developing our own website on FrontPage. I am looking for some good
        art-themed FREE templates for this but I'm having trouble actually
        finding some that are free! Can anyone recommend anything good?"

        Try this site:
        http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=art
        and the links here:
        http://www.frontpage-templates.org/frontpage-templates-free.html