Re: [art_education] late blooming artist research

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15, 2002
      Thank you so much. It's the artsednet that I'd not been able to find.
      Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 16, 2002

        Hi tracy,

        I think your research is quite interesting. Hope you will successful soon.

        obb

        khanobporn  Wattanasukchai

        Obb

        Project web building

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 26, 2002

          Dear Tracy,

          for the latest artist as you ask. In my view I think its could be 40% of them could be a good artist. cuz at the first period of life (until 10 years old) is the important ages to absorb the artistic feeling and expression.

          khanobporn