You're Invited to a *Live* Montessori Monday Online Chat

  • heidi_home72
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Join us for an online chat, today, Monday, October 2nd at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time,
      6:00 p.m. Mountain Time, 7:00 p.m. Central Time and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
      for a very special treat! The chat will last approximately TWO hours. We
      have compiled a distinguished panel of educators with eclectic methodologies
      offering groundbreaking resources. Use this time to ask questions of the
      people who are experienced in knowing what resources you need. You will
      receive answers to your questions as to how these services and materials can help
      *your children* get the most out of their school and home learning
      environments.

      Discover everything from how to go about presenting hands-on Montessori math lessons
      to understanding how music and math can be combined for interdisciplinary
      lesson planning. Many Montessori teachers and others will be on hand to answer your
      questions.

      We also invite YOU to share your ideas and lessons with others We want this special chat
      time to be spent on exchanging ideas and learning from each other!!!!!!

      Please visit http://www.amonco.org/montessori_chat_live.html
      to see the *entire" list of organizations represented at the chat.

      To access the chat room please visit http://www.amonco.org and click on the
      CHAT NOW LINK! Tonight, we will be using the funfelt.com chat room.
      Karen, who has once gain generously donated her chat room for the chat, also invites you
      ****enter**** her special drawing! You may be the lucky one to win a prize.

      Once in the funfelt.com chat room you will be asked to supply a USER NAME and
      PASSWORD. (The USER NAME you select will be the name you will be using throughout the
      chat.)
      Simply type in your name in the USER NAME box and type Funfelt
      as your PASSWORD. Next, click on the return key on your keyboard.)

      Any comments you care to include throughout the chat should be typed in the
      long, white narrow box which is located to the left of your screen below the
      dialogue screen. You will see your user name appear automatically, each time you add
      comments to the discussion.
      Once you are finished typing your comments, press the return key
      on your keyboard. You, and everyone else in the chat room, will see the comments
      instantly appear on your computer screen within the dialogue box.

      Be sure to stop by http://www.amonco.org where you can receive
      receive free integrated as well as free seasonal lesson planning.

      I'm looking forward to chatting with you tonight!

      Heidi
      Montessori List Moderator