Art Powerpoints

  • patartsy3
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Some of you might want to view these powerpoints on this web site:
      http://lessonplancentral.com/lessons/Powerpoint_Presentations/Art_and_M
      usic/index1.htm

      The one on Vincent Van Gogh is quite good. There are others to view on
      that site also. Let me know what you think. I was surfing looking for
      more art sites and found this one.

      Pat
      VA
    • Sue Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        Thanks so much for the website!
        There are several art history ones.....also more if you go to the main page for powerpoint presentations and then select social studies - I found one there on Greek architecture for example.
        Sue

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2006
            this link doesnt work, do you have another one?