Re: [art_education] Life Sized Sacophagus

  • FredSand@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Anna, No I didn't make it open. But you could, by having the top side of the chicken wire open up like the lid of a box. It could all be in one piece & just open at the ends which would be on one side. Does that make sense ?? Or you could make the top & bottom in 2 parts so that the lid would lift off?
      Another art teacher, made small Mummy cases, by using the boxes that Liquitex paint tubes come in. The top lifts off & inside the kids had created tiny little mummies from clay. The top of the box was decorated as a sarcophagus. They were great. She had put out an all call to all the HS art teachers asking them to save the Liquitex boxes for her.
      Sandy

      From: "Anna K. Ball" <picapica@...>