Re: [art_education] Test

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
      C-M,
      I got your mail OK that time. I hope you won't
      disappear forever! Hope you had a great July 4th. Saw
      the fireworks over Lake Wawasee in northern Indiana.
      For those who are on the list in Europe, how do you
      celebrate your independence days?
      Ken
      ------------------------
      --- Jennifer Auble <aublej@...> wrote:
      > I am getting it at my work and home email so I am
      > going to drop my home address off the list. If I
      > disappear for ever I will resign up.
      > JA at WMS

      > C-M,
      > I notice that your message was automatically sent to
      > my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
      > certain words are used in the message. There is a
      > way
      > I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my
      > regular
      > mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new
      > group!
      > Ken

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Christa-Maria
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
        Hi Ken,
        I am an European ( German) who lives in Michigan...also have lived in
        Indiana, Fort Wayne, where I ran the Children's young People's wing of
        the local Museum.
        We don't really celebrate Independence day like here in Germany with a
        lot of flag waving..had too much of that during Hitler days..:), but we
        celebrate the unification of the two Germanies. fireworks are shot off
        at New Years eve to 'blast' int he New Year.
        One year, when I was back in GErmany with my daughter we bought some
        fireworks and US flags to be prepared for our own celebration, invited
        her little friends for hot dogs and potato chips. As so happened it was
        also the night where the GErman soccer team was in the end finale for
        the World championship. Halfway through, it dawned on me that if Germany
        would loose it might not be a great idea to set off those
        firecrackers..so I had a little talk to my daughter about that, which at
        age 7 she was
        not so sure what this championship had to do with celebrating the 4th of
        July..
        All ended well, Germany won and everyone at the Hotel thought we were
        brilliant to be so prepared with firecrackers , etc.
        Glad I am back aboard..
        C-M
      • linda
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008
          Hi, this is just a test. I have been trying to figure out how to have
          my posts show up online again as I have been having trouble. My
          fingers are crossed that this shows up as a post.
          Linda in Houston