RE: [art_education] also..... two questions for all

  • Judi Vokes
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2002
      I am not sure if YOU are teh one lookin gfor this info, but here are my
      answers:
      1) When (how old were you) when you first considered yourself an artist?
      4-5 years old
      2) When did someone else first label or consider you an artist?
      In Kindergarden my teacher used to ask me to do stuff for her. My
      5th grade teacher almost
      ruined it though by diqualifying me from a poster contest because she
      didn't believe I had done the work myself.