Re: [art_education] also..... two questions for all

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 13, 2002
      1)Probably in nursery school
      2)I was the class artist in elementary school but became a professional
      after my 4th child was 3 and I A0took a calligraphy course, and b) began to
      teach art in camp and middle school.
      Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2002
        I am not sure if YOU are teh one lookin gfor this info, but here are my
        answers:
        1) When (how old were you) when you first considered yourself an artist?
        4-5 years old
        2) When did someone else first label or consider you an artist?
        In Kindergarden my teacher used to ask me to do stuff for her. My
        5th grade teacher almost
        ruined it though by diqualifying me from a poster contest because she
        didn't believe I had done the work myself.