Art Teaching Jobs updated - and Illinois news

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Gail sent me the "Bits and Pieces" from Marge Dickinson of Illinois.
      Included were various job openings - added to Incredible Art Department
      page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

      There is also this opening in Urbana, Illinois:

      JOB - Visual Arts in the Middle School
      We have a vacancy at our middle school for a visual arts teacher. This is a
      one year position for a teacher who has requested a leave of absence. There
      is a possibility that this may become a permanent position. We are looking
      for someone who holds an Illinois Type 03 or 09 Certificate with an
      endorsement in Visual Art or a Type 10 special certificate in K-12 Art. If
      you know of anyone who would be interested, please have them contact me
      through email. Applicants will also need to complete an application for
      employment. This may be done online at our website:
      www.cmi.k12.il.us/Urbana <http://www.cmi.k12.il.us/Urbana> . We need to
      fill the position ASAP. Students begin classes on August 25."

      Carmelita Thomas
      Director of Human Resources
      Urbana School District 116

      Judy Decker - Ohio