Art Room Display Ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Here is another art room display post from Getty. I thought it would be
      better to share them as they are posted.
      I'll compile them for the site.

      From Jackie Brewer:

      1. One wall with 101 ways to say Great Job to students ( I don't
      put all 101-switch out)
      Here are a couple web pages:
      http://www.just4kidsmagazine.com/101praises.html
      http://www.rtsd26.org/ig/specialized/levy_files/page0001.htm
      2. A large calendar for due dates.
      3. A students suggestion board
      4. I create a board area for each of our strands here in TEXAS.
      5. Display previous work or pictures of work
      6. Why we teach art display (got a poster from our Texas
      conference one year)

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk