High School Art Room Display ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      This was just posted to Getty ArtsEdNet so I am sharing now:

      From Ken Schwab, California:

      I teach high school and I have a lot of examples from past years from
      students that I put up to show some of the projects we will be doing. I
      also include some of my personal examples to show the art 1's that I too can
      do the work. At the front of the room I show examples and preliminary
      studies for the first projects they will be doing in all my classes. These
      are just a few, but it helps to have something up to show on the first day.

      Ken Schwab

      Well... I am off to Findlay, Ohio now for a "fun" day.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk