RE: [art_education] Directory of Art Teachers' Websites

  • Steve Torode
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
      I have a great tip for this. Check out a site called perfectory.com they sell web site templates that are great and they only cost about $70. You just need to find someone who can attach all your great stuff to the template. I don't know how to do that but we had one of our school IT guys do it. I still owe him lunch. Here is the link to my Art site. I think it turned out great. http://hsart.valleychristian.net/
      Stephen Torode
      Valley Christian High School
      San Jose, California
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
        Stephen,

        Thanks for the tip. Your site is very cool and the artwork is awesome. Keep up the great
        work.