Art Rooms on Incredible Art Department

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      There was enough interest in having an Art Room on Incredible Art
      Department that I have opened it up for five more Art Rooms this year.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom.html

      I have four art teachers who have shown interest and am looking for
      one to fill the last spot. If there is enough response, I may add an
      additional five after this group.

      Here are sample "permission to publish" letters you can use:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/publish.htm

      These are the requirements:

      Send any where from 6 to 18 images of student work - with a brief
      description of the projects (jpeg images via attachment - 72 dpi works
      best - but I can change any size file you send).

      Give me a little information about your program and your school.

      Optional - send a photo of yourself (or a shot of your art room)

      Send just ONE lesson plan for sharing (ideally for one of the projects
      you share in your Art Room).

      Art Rooms are open for all art teachers who do not already have a web
      site. This gives you an opportunity to get your students work out
      there.

      Please reply to me OFF LIST (judy.decker at gmail.com) or to my yahoo
      address that is on the site. You can send the art work any time
      through out the year. I am just checking for interest now.

      Regards,

      Judy Decker - Ohio