Reaching out for any other fashion design or illustration teachers

  • cath910@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      I would love to share ideas and learn more from others that are working with fashion. I have a lesson on IAD but would like to open new horizons. Thanks Cathy :-)
    • Brenda Robson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        Cathy,
        I am a former fashion illustrator-that was my minor-and I worked in
        the industry as a retail staff illustrator for 5 years.
        I'd be happy to help with any ideas.
        Brenda