Art Science Connections - please add on

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      (FYI Kris - thanks!)

      Dear Art Educators,

      Many list members are looking for Art/Science connections. Kris Holsen sent
      me these Getty posts she had saved.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/artsci.htm

      Please post/send any additional sites and/or ideas you have. I will
      EVENTUALLY get them added to IAD - but for now they have a home in the Files
      for Sharing.
      I got tired of looking for Math/Science stuff this summer and never finished
      my science surfing. I do have more math stuff to post - and will do that
      soon. I just need to get the URL's hyperlinked in an email (so it will work
      in Plain Text) - I need to revisit the sites to get the URL's.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk

      P.S. I guess I missed my "window" to get this posted to Getty - it is down
      again....

      P.P.S. for Kris - I left Rosie's offer to mail packets out since that offer
      was dated - but I did ask her to send me one if she still has them and I'd
      scan it in.