re: drying racks

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
      Sorry should of been more clear;
      these are availible at DISCOUNT- not FREE
      sorry for the confusion.
    • Staci Peltz (Thoms)
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2006
        I tried e-mailing offline but it didn't go thru. I am interested
        please e-mail me at athenapeltz@... if you have not gotten rid
        of them.

        Thanks,
        Staci

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanette" <jeanette_10@...>
        wrote:

        > Sorry should of been more clear;
        > these are availible at DISCOUNT- not FREE
        > sorry for the confusion.

      • Jeanette
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
          I have 2 BRAND new in box racks that I NEED to sell. Serious inquiries
          only please.
          Thanks
        • Tanya Riehle
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
            Re: [art_education] drying racks How big and how much???

            Tanya
          • Heather Martin
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
              How large are they and how much do you want for them?

              Thanks,
              Heather