Directory of Art Teachers' Websites

  • blamirecyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Is anyone aware of any directories or websites where I can find links to art teachers'
      websites? I am starting a website for my class and I need some ideas. Thanks.
    • danielle
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
        Crayola.com
        lessonspage.com

        > Is anyone aware of any directories or websites where I can find links to
        > art teachers'
        > websites? I am starting a website for my class and I need some ideas.
        > Thanks.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Steve Torode
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
          I have a great tip for this. Check out a site called perfectory.com they sell web site templates that are great and they only cost about $70. You just need to find someone who can attach all your great stuff to the template. I don't know how to do that but we had one of our school IT guys do it. I still owe him lunch. Here is the link to my Art site. I think it turned out great. http://hsart.valleychristian.net/
          Stephen Torode
          Valley Christian High School
          San Jose, California
          > Is anyone aware of any directories or websites where I can find links to
          > art teachers'
          > websites? I am starting a website for my class and I need some ideas.
          > Thanks.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • blamirecyn
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
            Stephen,

            Thanks for the tip. Your site is very cool and the artwork is awesome. Keep up the great
            work.