Icebreaker Activity - a Post Script

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Just wanted to let you all know I do know how to spell Icebreaker....
      I had to chuckle at myself... The fingers don't always do the right
      thing.

      My subject line has Icebraker.... and my post had icrebreaker!
      I didn't even notice my error until I added my link today....

      Thanks for putting up with all of my typos (grin). I do make a lot of them.

      This was the activity:
      This link was shared in Riverdeep Newsletter:
      http://education.indiana.edu/cas/tt/v3i1/icebreak.html

      The first icebreaker activity sounds like fun. Student toss a ball of
      yarn (holding onto the end) and say their name and an interesting fact
      about themselves.... buy the time you have made it around the room,
      you have created an interesting web of yarn. This web could then be
      displayed - "Art Connects All" - and include pictures of the
      students... or images of how art connects the various subjects.... or
      maybe add images from other cultures (for cultures that are
      represented by your students) for "Cultural Threads".... what ever...
      I think you get the idea.

      Cheers,